Our adults love to dance! Either just starting out with dance, or if they have a history of dance, gymnastics, cheerleading, or other sports!
We are proud to offer a wide selection of classes for teens and adults.
We welcome adults to register in any of our regularly scheduled classes, as well as having some classes specifically designed with the adult dancer in mind. Adult specific classes are offered in:
– Adult Beginner Ballet: Mondays 8:00 – 9:00 pm
– Adult True Beginner Ballet: Wednesdays 7:00 – 8:00 pm
– Adult Intermediate Ballet: Thursdays 6:00 – 7:00 pm
– Adult Contemporary: Mondays 7:00 – 8:00 pm
• Hip Hop
– Adult Beginner Hip Hop: Wednesdays 8:00 – 9:00 pm (10 week sessions)
– Adult Jazz Intermediate: Thursdays 8:00 – 9:30 pm
Adults have the option of registering sessionally (3 sessions per year in the Fall, Winter, and Spring) or for the entire dance year (Sept – June). Anyone can register in any beginner class, no experience required. If you have some previous dance training and are interested in joining an intermediate class, please contact the studio.
This year we are offering select classes in special 10 week sessions! Easy to fit your schedule, plus a less expensive way to try a new class! If you are unsure of start dates please contact the office!
Contact us for more information on any program: firstname.lastname@example.org
(604) 987 – 8747