Our adults love to dance! Either just starting out with dance, or if they have a history of dance, gymnastics, cheerleading, or other sports! We are proud to offer a wide selection of classes for teens and adults.
We welcome adults to register in any of our regularly scheduled classes, as well as having some classes specifically designed with the adult dancer in mind. Adult specific classes are offered in:
– Adult Beginner Ballet: Mondays 7:00 – 8:00 pm
-Adult Intermediate Ballet: Mondays 8:00 – 9:00 pm
– Adult Intermediate/Advanced Ballet: Thursdays 7:00- 8:00 pm
– Adult Beginner Contemporary: Tuesdays 8:00 – 9:00 pm
-Adult Beginner Jazz: Wednesdays 8:00 – 9:00 pm
– Adult Intermediate Jazz: Thursdays 8:00 – 9:15 pm
– Adult Beginner Tap: Thursdays 8:00 – 9:00 pm
Adults have the option of registering sessionally (3 sessions per year in the Fall, Winter, and Spring) or for the entire dance year (Sept – June). Anyone can register in any beginner class, no experience required. If you have some previous dance training and are interested in joining an intermediate class, please contact the studio.
Contact us for more information on any program: email@example.com
(604) 987 – 8747