OneDance Studios invites you to learn more about our classes. With a range of styles from ballet to hip-hop, we are sure to have a class your child will love.
We have options for beginners, adults and students hoping to make dance a career.
- Junior Division 1 – Preschool dance and movement classes for children age 3 – 5 yrs.
- Junior Division 2 – Transition from Preschool dance into school-age programs, for dancer’s age 5 – 7 yrs in Ballet, or 6 – 9 yrs in other dance styles.
- Junior Division 3 – Classes for older children age 7-9 yrs, but still working on the basics
- Junior Division 4 – More advanced classes for dancer’s age 7-9 yrs with 1 – 3 years of training in lower levels.
- Senior Division 1 – Beginner level for dancers age 10 and over, including teenagers.
- Senior Division 2 – Advanced beginner. For dancers with approximately 1 – 3 years of experience.
- Senior Division 3 – Low intermediate. For dancers with approximately 3 – 5 years of experience.
- Senior Division 4 – High intermediate. For dancers with approximately 5 – 7 years of experience.
- Senior Division 5 – Advanced. For dancers with approximately 7+ years of experience.
- Teen/Adult Classes: We believe in combining multiple generations of dancers in one class. Students age 14 and up are welcome in any teen/adult class, along with adults of all ages. For adult classes, we group levels into Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced.
Note: some levels are combined for certain dance styles.
We offer private lessons in most styles offered at our studio. Private lessons can be a great way to work on technique, especially in Ballet, and get one – on – one attention from the teacher. Private lessons can also be a good way to get clarification on choreography or any class material following an absence, upon entering a higher level class, or any time the student wants extra time with the teacher. Please inquire about our private lessons by contacting the studio.
Classes and Fees
Contemporary (Modern) Dance
Novelty Stage Class
We are a non-competitive school for our overall programs. For those who wish to enter competitions, there are separate competition classes offered in Ballet and jazz, and solos, duets, trios in ballet or many other styles by request. Competition class students can expect higher than usual costume fees of about $100 to $150 per costume. Our costume rental program does not apply to this class. Additional rehearsals outside of class time may also be required, as well as travel and possible hotel expenses to competitions outside of Greater Vancouver within BC. To find out more about this program, please contact us.